Accessibility of watching videos either online or offline is no longer a problem. There is no need for you to use a large device and buy CD/DVD in order for you to watch videos. Plus, even if you are not in your house or cinema, you can still afford to watch your most loved movies.
This will only come to reality if you have proper software installed on your PC with Internet connection. Once you have that you can use it to download and/or convert the videos. One of the popular programs that you can purchase is the AVS video converter v9.1.
To help you know better, this article will go through a complete review on the AVS video converter software.
The Top Features of AVS Video Converter v9.1
The AVS video converter v9.1 has many things to offer. You cannot only confine it in one function but with many salient features. Given below are the amazing features that you will surely enjoy upon purchasing this product.
- Managing of HD-Camera Videos: You can simply convert different video formats as well as edit the HD-videos. Adding of menus and subtitles can be simply done.
- Converting All the Key Formats of Video: You may encode HD video, MP4, AVI, DVD, 3GP, MPEG, FLV etc. with the use of this video converter.
- Creating Blu-ray Videos and Personal DVD: Adding, cutting and applying effects colorful Blu-ray or DVD menus. Splitting of movies into chapters then burn the discs with the use of AVS of this video converter.
- Converting Videos for the Varied Devices: This video comprise of ready pre-sets in converting the videos for Sony PSP, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch Amazon kindle and the like.
- Sharing and Converting Videos on the Web: Creation of HTML pages embedded with the F4V/FLV videos is possible. Uploading of videos on Facebook, MySpace, Flickr and even in your website can also be done.
- Multilingual Support: This kind of video downloader has interface and supported technically in different languages such as French, English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Danish, Russian and Polish.
- Preseting of New Generation Device: Converting the videos in latest or new generation of devices is possible thru the use of this video converter.
Let’s See the Pros and Cons of Having This Video Converter
Pros of AVS video converter v9.1
- This is high quality software that allows people to personally burn and rip DVDs.
- It can also be used in creating HD videos by splitting, joining, editing and applying of effects. The end product can be copied in the mobile device.
- All the popular video files can be converted with the use of this downloader.
- You can really enjoy the application of 50 above video and audio effects into your movie.
- Its interface is very easy and simple for everyone to use. You just need to wait for few moments in order to start working on this.
Cons of AVS video converter v9.1
The service of this product is limited only in video. Download and conversion of music using this downloader is not possible. So if you wanted to download songs and convert it into your device’s format, may be this kind of converter is not suited for you.
Above all, when it comes to updated video converter the AVS video converter v9.1 is a good product to choose. Of course there are many converters out there and we will slowly review most of the popular converters. There is no need also for you to be bothered about the format of your device. Whatever it is, it will surely complement with this video converter.
I believe that if you want to have more complete tools, the audio video downloader program is the one that you can consider as it allow you to download the videos from the Internet.